We have a wide range of Financial Executive jobs available. Upload Your CV here.
Chief Financial Executive / Officer:
- Responsible for maintaining financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services
- Provide both operational and programmatic support to the organisation
- Supervise the finance unit and act as the chief financial spokesperson of the organisation
- Reports directly to the CEO and assist the Chief Operating Officer (COO) on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis , forecasting needs and securing of new funding
- Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the CEO and COO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery
- Provide the COO with an operating budget. Work with the COO to ensure programmatic success through cost analysis support, and compliance with all contractual and programmatic requirements. This includes:
- interpreting legislative and programmatic rules and regulations to ensure compliance with all contractual guidelines
- ensuring that all government regulations and requirements are disseminated to appropriate personnel, and
- monitoring compliance
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organisation including: organisational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organisational and contract budgets.
- Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff and participants
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree at an accredited university
- Completion of a Master’s degree at an accredited university
- Certified Accountant qualification preferred